Thursday, September 8, 2011

I know this blog is cheesy



J: Puns are everywhere!
M: S and I might try to go there for grilled cheese lunch today so I have planned to spend my whole morning thinking of an A+ pun.
J: I am also going to expend all my mental energy on this today and hopefully can return with a victorious pun.
(hours later)
M: What do you eat if it's raining on Passover?

J: Manische-wetz?
M: How about Matzo-rella?
S: Hi everyone! I'm feeling Feta'd up with all of this pun talk!
J: How can you be fed up? M's puns are Brielliant. I don't know how
she Muensters up the courage to share these with us.

S: Amazing. I Swiss I was such a muenster punster.
M: I am way out of my league with you two; your puns have shredded the competition.
S: I'm sure you can wedge a few more in.
     Sent from my iProvolone

M: Stop with the amazing cheese puns! You Havarti won the contest.
J: This woman stepped on my foot on the bus. I told her, "no Parm, no foul."

3 comments: