Monday, September 12, 2011

OreGoing, OreGoing...

M: You haven't sent me a pun in a few days -- is everything ok?
R: My life has been insaaaane lately.  Sorry.  I'm trying to make it happen, here's one from today:


A: Have you met my friend G? I tried to introduce you at Outside Lands, but I don't think it happened.
R: Ohhh, yeah, we never met up.
A: I wanted you guys to hang out, but now she got a new job and is moving to Oregon. I think you two would have hit it off.
R: Too bad she'll be OreGONE soon.


R: By the way, I totally forgot about the boat pun. That was an all-time great.  It's been tough swimming trying to live up to the high water mark I set there.
M: Great pun. You're a lifesaver
R: That's sweet of you to say (get it??? lifesavers = sweet).  No holes in that argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment